Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today is my 1-year Bandiversary!

Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already. It seems like yesterday. I'm holding steady at 130 pounds down. I haven't really lost any weight since September. I'm at 34% weight loss and 65% of my excess weight. Skin wise I'm doing good. Arms and legs were never an issue, but I have TONS of excess skin on my stomach. The doctor said regardless of how fast or slow I lost, I would need a tummy tuck, the skin and muscles were stretched beyond the point of no return. Yes, it bugs me, but I am not going to get the tuck until I get closer to goal weight.


I know without a doubt that the scale will not budge until I start exercising more.
I haven't been on blogger. I'm just soooo busy, and I also prefer to post my pics on Facebook.
I should post some pics soon! I hope everyone is doing well!
Megan

5 comments: