Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My weight-loss hiatus is OVER! (Weigh-in Wednesday Week 31 Post-op)

273.2!
That's a five pound loss since last Wednesday! I have been journalling everything, and really went back to bandster basics.

I had a small fill on Monday, and it has been perfect. My hunger is in control, I'm eating without getting stuck. Life is good.

Thank you for all the supportive comments! I have a lot of blogs to catch up on. When I am not doing so great, I tend to avoid blogger all together.

Ohhhh, just wanted to mention a HUGE NSV for me! Yesterday, I went to school to get my books, and retake a student ID (since my other one was stolen when my wallet was snatched) and this is the FIRST plastic ID card I have that does not display a DOUBLE CHIN! WOOOOOOT! :)  That made my day!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weight-loss/maintenance week!

8 comments:

  1. WOOHOO for no double chin! :) And yay for getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No double chin and actaull sort of liking a photo is a huge NSV.
    Congrats on the 5 lbs. loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME!!! Girl, you look FANTASTIC!!! Sometimes being able to go back to basics is the saving grace...you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT JOB!! THAT IS SO WONDERFUL!! YOU KICK A$$!!!
    dede

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss and great NSV!!! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete