Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday Week 34 post-op

Oops! I didn't do an "official weigh-in" last week. This week's weight is 261.1. Total loss 117.4 pounds!

It seems my band has tightened up on me again. I had a tiny fill in the beginning of August and was fine for the first two weeks. My monthly cycle started and I tightened up, and it has stayed tight. I've been doing a lot of protein shakes and bars to get my protein in, but other than that and Greek Yogurt and tuna salad, there hasn't been too much I have been able to eat.  I haven't had any PB episodes in the past few days, so hoping things will go back to normal. If not, another tiny unfill is in order.

Vacation is exactly a month away. I'm excited! I am 11 pounds away from my goal of weighing 250. I'm not sure if I will make it by then, but we shall see! I would be happy to be in the 50's! I couldn't even tell you the last time I weighed 250...I must have been 12. (Again, I'm 5'11")

Anyways, hope everyone has a happy weight loss week!
Megan

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic progress! Definitely watch that fill level...Man cannot live off tuna salad and protein shakes alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Manda, sounds like you might be too tight, sweetie... if that's all you can eat. :(

    Congrats on the 117 lbs.

    ReplyDelete