Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday (Week 21 Post-op)

No scale pic, as I forgot all about it yesterday. My weight is hanging in at 280.6. I will be 5 months post-op in 3 days, and I really want to hit that 100lb mark, but the scale keeps moving up and down and up and down.

I have been very stressed this week. I haven't been moving as much. It is what it is. Today is the start of a new week. The local YMCA has a 3 month summer membership special, so I'm pretty sure I am going to sign up tomorrow, pending our finances after I pay bills.

My band is loosening enough where I can eat bigger amounts again. I am not looking for a fill anytime soon. As long as I eat slowly, chew thoroughly, and stick to small bites. I can eat. It's time to work more on exercise for sure.

That's my quick update for this week.  Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That's a craaazy amount of weight loss, lady. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the most adorable award!!! Check it out:

    www.hopefulbandster.blogspot.com

    BTW, you look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss. Gotta let me in on your secret! ;)

    ReplyDelete